View Single Post
Old 12.20.2016, 10:48 AM   #1010
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
alright. Well, you know I'm a huge (HUGE) Evil Dead fan right? I think the problem is this... there's too many people in this show. Too many characters with backstories and motivations. I don't know. It doesn't really "fit" to me.

As the season goes on it doesn't feel like Ash Vs Evil Dead, it feels like Ash & His Friends Vs Evil Dead & Some Other People.
okay so having finished season 1 i dared look at your whole post, and i see what you're saying and how it could bother a hardcore fan.

but i'm new to the whole thing, and for me the show works the way it is, with the friends included, except i hate that *****SPOILERS SPOILERS**** one of the friends didn't/couldn't stick around.*****END SPOILERS**** gaaaah!

i really really liked the soundtrack, which was often hilarious. the way some of those old songs sound on a dvd is pretty great actually-- you can here the effects growling and audio details you usually don't get in the flat shitty "classic rock" radio format that abounds in my parts. (and unlike radio in ye olde pickup, i watch tv on big stereo speakers which sound great). good picks, those tracks.

what else. just... it's great! it's absurd and ridiculous and hilarious and that works for me.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|