View Single Post
Old 11.12.2011, 02:05 AM   #33
Damian
little trouble girl

Damian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was kinda busy with work and shit! I didn't have the time to post, but honestly of the four times I was able to witness the sound of SY, that night in Montevideo was by far the best. The setlist was out of this worild. "Flower" was included! "Starfield Road", too.The classic saga of "Brave men Run", "Tom Violence" and "Death Valley'69" was surreal!
There wasn't a fan solo like the other day in Buenos Aires. But at the end when Lee & Thurston put their guitars & hit 'em in the air. It was like the Old Sonic Youth that we love, had revived!
"Schizophrenia" was also a special moment. I hadn't listened to that song, live, since 2000.

The Anfiteatro is really built up for this kind of events. You have a perfect view pretty much from every place of the theater.
And share that moment with many friends who travelled all the way from Buenos Aires, was almost magical. And the Chivitos (typical uruguyan food) were also unbelievable
capo, Sonic Youth 69!...gracias por pedirle a los chicos, "100%", gran momento.

I have some pics, I will upload some, later.

Cheers, everyone
Damian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|