View Single Post
Old 02.18.2016, 06:56 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
The Hot Rock is an interesting choice for #1... not what I would have expected. But it's got some of their best tracks, for sure.

From a music critic perspective The Hot Rock is definitely not their best album, but from my own personal perspective its not just my fav SK related record, its in my top 5 ALL TIME for any record by any band!

Quote:
I don't have the patience or memory to list all that shot out. I haven't even heard some of those albums. But my favorite S-K albums are Dig Me Out, The Hot Rock and .... actually, I'd probably have to put No Cities To Love at #3 at the moment.
good that was kind of the point, to expand peoples horizons. Indeed if included the Quasi records list would be over 25

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|