View Single Post
Old 09.08.2009, 03:05 PM   #116
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Do you remember when Black Eyed Peas were the hip-hop group to out-hip J5 when they got a bit popular?

Actually, d'you know what I was listening to from that sort of period the other day? DJ Vadim. I'd completely forgotton about him.

I remember when black eyed peas first came out and people just said they were like J5 but not as good.
Funny about DJ Vadim though as I was covering reception at work today and we got cold called by Ninja Tune trying to find out stuff about people who choose which music to put over the credits at the end of TV programs. Has that label even put out a record this decade?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|