View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 09:25 AM   #1626
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
How was it ?

I think I posted about it somewhere else...but I forget. Anyways....we got there kind of late(my friend's friend was meetin' up with us) so I only got to listen to like 5 minutes of novellers set...it was nice...but yeah pretty angry aboot that.

St Vincent. SHe was great. I'm only familiar with some of her material, but my friend insisted so I went. Yeah....her voice is amazing.....her recordings seriously don't do it justice. I was blown away by her voice. She's just a great performer, she had a little choreography for some of her songs and it made it fun, she shredded on her guitar, and just played some great fuckin' tunes. I really enjoyed myself.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|