View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 07:26 PM   #28
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
about the security:

i'm not implying these were thurston's personal bodyguards or that he was distant in a spoiled rock star kind of way...not at all, i was just trying to describe how much security the venue/promoters hired. also they were something like 500 plus aprox people and everyone wanted a piece of thurston, so if thurston would have wanted to hang out he would have been a) mobbed and b) there until 5:00 in the morning, the security people made it easier for thurston not to be overwhelmed by people; plus, the security guys were cool, not even when people (non thurston pulled) went onstage, the guards kept on watch and didn't kick out anyone out of the stage until it was reasonable, and when they pulled people out of the stage they weren't in the very least rude or violent. they were pretty laid back but they were a lot of them. that was my comment
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|