View Single Post
Old 05.18.2017, 05:41 PM   #19
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
from the AP:
Cornell, who grew up in Seattle, said he started using drugs at age 13 and was kicked out of school at 15.
"I went from being a daily drug user at 13 to having bad drug experiences and quitting drugs by the time I was 14 and then not having any friends until the time I was 16," he told Rolling Stone in 1994. "There was about two years where I was more or less agoraphobic and didn't deal with anybody, didn't talk to anybody, didn't have any friends at all. All the friends that I had were still (messed) up with drugs and were people that I didn't really have anything in common with."
But at 16 he grew serious about music, learning to play the drums while also working as a busboy and dishwasher.

alcohol seemed to be an ongoing issue and there was a reference to a pipe...

just seems needless...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|