View Single Post
Old 01.17.2017, 11:03 AM   #70
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
I'd like to see Kanye make the score for a movie by some A list director one day. Even if it's all instrumental. That would be so exciting.

I wish he would release all of his albums in instrumental format. He's been around long enough now (almost 13 years as a recording artist) that a reissue series would be appropriate. Each album in deluxe edition, with a bonus disc containing 1.) Non-album tracks from that period and demos/remixes, and 2.) An instrumental version of the full album.

That would be so-so-so fucking great.

Also, I'd LOVE to have a hard copy of the GOOD Friday tracks that didn't make it onto the albums. You really can't get that shit in a format other than YouTube or SoundCloud anymore without pirating (which I've sworn off for the time being).

Seriously, I want it all. "Christian Dior Denim Flow," "Don't Look Down," "Lord Lord Lord," "Looking for Trouble," "Chain Heavy," "Christmas in Harlem," "Don't Stop" ... Shit, there's all the makings of a dope rarities compilation there, seriously.

Anyway, yeah, he'd be excellent at score-writing. Or even just Soundtrack curating.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|