View Single Post
Old 08.30.2011, 07:58 AM   #4
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
hi angella.

satan never was pregnant. she shoved a pillow up her top and took photos.

i mentioned my suspicions about this, and after threatening to kill me, she left the board forever.

a few board members who dislike me tried to re pitch this as if i had "pushed" her off the board. i did not. i was in fact the picture of politeness to her, and it was enough for me to voice the sentiment for her to flip out and leave.

she has not been back to the board since.

now anyone that doesn't think i did her a massive favour is lacking perspective. i suppose her "friends" thought so much of her they would passively enable her in these sad fantasies.

regardless, at least now she has a chance to start somewhat afresh in the world, without the poison of a messageboard persona to drag her down.