Thread: Blue vinyl Goo?
View Single Post
Old 08.27.2009, 07:22 PM   #24
e_s_d
little trouble girl

e_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's asses
Well I only discovered this phenomenon today, having bought my copies of what I thought were simple reissues, but which obviously have a bit more of a mysterious origin.

And yes, I got them from a regular shop, and they were sold to me as regular reissues.

I don't really care too much about vinyl looking cool, colored, etc, or the 'rarity' factor, but it's still intriguing to see things kind of stuff appearing on the market:
- It's no easy feat to press and distribute a SY album pressed on vinyl illegally (I maybe wrong, but either you own a pressing plant, or you're very good friends with someone who owns one, + you have access to SY metal stampers, or went to the trouble of making your own from your SY CDs.
- It' a bit shitty to pass something off as an original pressing of Sister on purple-marbled vinyl and selling it for 700 $... People pay what they ready to pay for records, but even so...
e_s_d is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|