View Single Post
Old 05.13.2009, 06:19 PM   #70
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I will accept that rock music's aggression has gone for many years, though. Its cultural relevance has been relevant for as long as it was ok to feel of it as relevant. Since most music's importance is only relative, rather than imposed by itself, it's only natural that it suffers the down's more than the up's.

its relevance has been relevant for as long as it was ok to feel it was relevant?

maybe the truth is that it isn't relevant now. at least not for guys like you or me. but we desperately want it to be out of nostalgia and a near lifelong emotional investment that we still havent got the full payoff from (and never will).

i hate the fact i still read this fucking board so much and waste so much time sitting eating smoking listening to music and barely being able to notice it then chided myself for not paying enough attention. it just feels like bad junk that makes me stupid most of the time. i know there is so much more better stuff i should be doing and reading and that music seems to just keep me in my place most of the time.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|