View Single Post
Old 05.21.2012, 01:44 PM   #8
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Isn't it always a sonic moment when sy is involved in anyway whatsoever

But seriously.

Steve was playing a show with white/light at the museum of contemporary art and we had gotten there like 15 minutes before they began seating people and a person walks up and begins talking to a couple of people and it's none other than Steve. As much as I wanted to say hi, I didn't because....well that would be rude. But yeh, the line starts moving and we were lucky to grab the last remaining seats. There were like 50 seats. It was a small room. They proceed to play an amazing set. If you don't know(which I assume you probably would) white/light they experimental to da max. Guitar and electronics. And Steve on drums. I loved every second of it. The best part is that they made a little kid cry. Steve is whipping like tribal-ish beats n stuff really fast, Dood on guitar is strumming wildly and the other Dood is blastin noise n shit...at that point the 11? year old boy who was in the front row has his ears covered and his head on his mothers lap. After that he couldnt take it anymore and gets up and walks out quickly while covering his face. Steve Shelley made a little boy cry. They finished their set and Steve was just chillin' so I said a few words(I gushed like a fanboy), got a pic but stupid light got in the way and fucked the pic up. But yeah...that's my sonic moment.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|