View Single Post
Old 12.17.2009, 03:18 PM   #4948
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeah I can understand what yr sayign contextually. I had both albums when they first came out, and I'd say that back them ILLMATIC meant more to me, but over the years INFAMOUS has had sort of a more surprising peeling-back-of-layers thing going on for me. IT's a really really heavy, complex and interesting record that is often overshadowed by other heavy hitters of the same period (ILLMATIC, ENTER THE WU-TANG, READY TO DIE and the likes).

Also, I'd say that Mobb's HELL ON EARTH is way overlooked. And Prodigy's RETURN OF THE MAC is the best thing that he's done since either of those albums.