View Single Post
Old 04.12.2012, 05:44 PM   #2920
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
as i said ive read enough of his comments too, probably more than you have to be honest. Im sure you have a perception of his perspective and thats fine, but he really doesnt rehash things in the book apart from the Rushdie business which comes at the start. He uses that as a basis from which to present his arguement.

Let me know what you think after you've finished it

Definitely. So that you don't get this as harsh criticism, I think Cohen is a very intelligent man, but one who has limitations when it comes to dialectics related to both politics and life in general. Please excuse the fact that I feel the same about most ''serious'' commentators on 99% of British newspapers. Where do these people live? Where do they observe from?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|