View Single Post
Old 04.25.2008, 05:26 PM   #34
DJ Rick
100%

Location: Sacto (CA) Institute for Record Collection Scrutiny
DJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's asses
I would love to play bass for Flipper for just one show.

Perhaps more within reason....I'd love to make up seeming stupid ideas for songs with Adam of the Hospitals, just so I could see how it is that me makes such crazy ideas into fantastic records. Seriously....He got the idea for "Rich People" while watching college basketball on ESPN when the pep band was playing "Go! Fight! Win!" He told his guitarist at the time, "Hey, can you play that on guitar?" His guitarist was like, "NO! THAT IS TOO DUMB! I'M NOT GONNA DO IT!" A few months later, it came out on a record, and to this date, it is the greatest noise-damaged psychpunk pump-up jam of all time.

As for the brand new album, I'm sure there's even more improbable stories about the genesis for songs.

I also would love to pinch hit on drums for either Tyvek or Little Claw. Heath is a guitarist that I think I could get into a groove with. Plus, it's easy enough drumming to be within my skill level.
DJ Rick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|