View Single Post
Old 06.27.2016, 12:06 AM   #48011
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Known about AFC for a while but just starting to dig into what I can stream, haven't heard that one yet. Has some overlap with things I would like to do musically.

Same here actually. I like the mash-up of madrigal and metal, especially on Every Eleven Seconds.

Saw Amps years ago, opening for Animal Collective back when I was interested in Animal Collective. Amps pretty much blew them away, but it was kid of an appropriate pairing for where AnCo was at the time. I think the amps set was about as lost on the audience as Blonde Redhead was opening for the Chili Peppers.

Check out Canyons... and Bastard Noise and Man is the Bastard too if you haven't already.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|