View Single Post
Old 10.06.2009, 06:34 AM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
the joke's on you, i'll probably be dead by the time i'm old enough to look like shit.

im sure there will be other people looking at you, and the mirror mostly.

my point is (was) that there are plenty of homely people who are super hot in the sack, and in my own experience, hotter than pretty people.

i was checking out for example lydia lunch's photos on her website and yeah they are nothing to post on playboy-- but do you have any idea of what that short chubby body is capable of doing in the sack? no, of course you have no idea-- it's all eyes for you. but the flesh has its own energies and passions that are not photographable.

anyway, you're not stupid, so you'll learn eventually. it just cracks me up to hear you make such proclamations, is all-- but don't get me wrong, i do respect the boldness with which you champion your errors-- it's just that sometimes you need a boot to the head and i'm happy to provide ha ha ha.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|