Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 10:41 PM   #148
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2010...alls-whistles/

"Next it will be illegal to look at a woman who is wearing a string for a bikini top." --> said someone.

and this one is from Texas, floaty:

Posted on October 29, 2010 at 8:43pm
I’ll tell you why women don’t respect men who give them respect…the feminist movement. “Don’t hold the door for me because I’m a woman, that’s SEXIST…treat me equal…women can do anything a man can do, so we don’t need them…” It’s crap like this that’s ruining our society. Feminists think they can make a baby without a father, think they can go climb the corporate ladder along with the men instead of raising the children, and have completely emasculated the men in our country. And before anyone yells at me, I’m not saying women shouldn’t work or anything like that, I simply mean that the women in our society see staying at home to raise a family as stupid, worthless, as if doing that would keep them from having an identity and would be unfulfilling. I, on the other hand, believe that men and women were created by God to fulfill different roles. We can see this in the physical attributes and the emotional differences men and women have. Men: more muscular, provider, defender. Women: wider hips and more fat for birthing, caregiver, nurturer. Chivalry isn’t completely dead…yet…of course I live in Texas; I’d hate to see how I would be treated in NYC.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|