View Single Post
Old 11.30.2016, 08:31 AM   #20073
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The best mythologies I think are those that leave key areas blank rather than try to give a rational explanation for things

Yeah. I was always more interested about what happened to Ripley and Winona after they landed on earth in the last proper one than any origin story. They exist. I accept. Move on.

And generally...you know when you're watching, like, a ghost-horror movie or something and everything is weird and confusing. Then in the last fifteen minutes or so a perfectly rational explanation is given?

I hate that. Why can't the ghosts just fuck with the protagonist(s) just to be assholes? Why do we need motivation explained?

I mean, wouldn't THE BIRDS suck if in the last few scenes what's-her-face comes across, like, a chemical leak or some bullshit to explain the birds' behavior?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|