View Single Post
Old 04.10.2013, 08:38 AM   #1348
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
JSBX puts on a good show. Jon once stepped on my hand from a show in 97 and apologized in an Elvis voice: "urr.. sorry bout that". wild concert.

saw him back on the Plastic Fang tour in Toronto at a huge ass fucking place. was a rather good show. managed to smoke a joint right in front of him pretty much. taped that show (this was before i had the minidisc recorder) and some shit hit the fan at the show. some guy managed to get up on stage. got on the mic to sing and jon called CUT! russell hopped over his drum kit and took care of things. crowd goes nuts. they continue on. last song was a jam with Dub Narcotic Sound System, but by that point, my batteies died. i was at the time hoping he would bust out any Pussy Galore song. but he didn't, but maybe this time? (yeah, right!) get enough people chanting that shit, then it oughta piss him off...on the other hand, where i'm about to see him. there is a 101% chance that i will get to meet them all. the place is rather small, but not as small as that place where i will see Andrew WK (same shit. saw him in a huge ass club and the place went nuts. and now this upcoming show may as well be in your backyard and he can set up his shit in the garage. IT'S TIME TO PARTY!! i can see someone getting hurt at that show)