View Single Post
Old 10.23.2007, 04:59 PM   #26
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
you should have seen the Youth in Austin. supa sweet.

The Police re-tread is not for me. anything connected to sting stinks to high heaven.

"Re-tread," eh?
Seems to me Sonic Youth played multiple shows this year showcasing an album released in 1988.

And, of course, they usually play some older material anyway.

Although it is true that Sonic Youth do routinely comprise the majority of their setlists with material from their current album, which isn't always the safest choice.

"Anything connected with Sting," eh?
I'm just curious as to the tremendous personal problem you have with Sting. Obviously it's serious enough to provoke you to write such jabber. He's a multi-instrumentalist, and by all critical accounts of the reasonably sane, a rather gifted songwriter and bassist. His voice isn't bad either.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|