View Single Post
Old 04.20.2006, 11:40 AM   #1
Signpost
stalker

Signpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm humbly asking you if you could help me with my written assigment. I want to know if it is good or not and how can it be improved in terms of grammar structures, expressions and vocabulary. Thanks in advance.
Here's the text:

Braniewo is a town located in Northeastern Poland in Warmia-Mazury voivodship near the Russian border. It is a rather small town with a population of 18 thousand people. There is also a river running through the town called Pasleka.
Consisting mostly of blocks of flats majority of which was built in the 1960’s and 70’s the town looks very unpleasant and boring. There is not much entertainment to find. There is no theatre and both cinemas were closed a long time ago, although they had been prospering pretty well. Only pubs and internet cafes are to find here. There is also few historical monuments and the only one worth mentioning is gothic cathedral on Gdanska street.
Braniewo has a very high unemployment rate. Because of that many young people are constantly moving out from here in search of work and in result the population of the town is getting older and older. Had many companies such as Elbrewery not been closed there would be more workplaces.
Braniewo is a rather boring and quiet town where not much happens. If the authorities had done something in order to develop cultural and sports venues this town would be a better place to live. But unfortunately due to lack of entertainment and work it is a place where you would not want to live.