View Single Post
Old 05.02.2007, 07:02 AM   #20
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
I think you shouldn't go...
You are having doubts enough to ask a bunch of Sonic Youth fans what to do, so you can't be that crazy about her. You had a fun time at the festival, and you clearly like this girl, but the fact that you have even the tiniest seed of doubt means that you should not ruin things with yr g/f for her. If you go see her, inevitably things will happen, and it'll just make the whole situation more complicated and unpleasant.

From what you've said about yr girlfriend (her being able to get someone 'a thousand times better') it seems that yr pretty insecure (maybe I'm wrong here...?) and maybe the attention from this new girl is giving you a confidence boost that yr enjoying? Maybe I'm reading to much into things here, and forgive me if I am, but I know it's easy to feel flattered when someone new likes you, and it can be dificult to see past that.

Just my two cents. Feel free to ignore!