View Single Post
Old 09.20.2016, 12:49 PM   #5590
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
This weekend I was in Cincinnati for a fighting game tournament. Man...that shit was so cool. It was really small for a tournament and mainly midwest folk, but a few people from the East Coast were here. And the well known Exodus(AMAZING SF3 player) flew into Chicago to ride with the Chicago 3s crew. I did ok in the tournament, I ended up losing to a character which is my demon(Makoto) and had to play a friend of mine in the losers side of the bracket. I shouldn't have lost that match, but I did. It was close, but when the match becomes a war of attrition, I tend to become impatient and fuck up. Exodus ended up winning without any problem, and throughout the weekend he was giving me A LOT of tips. He's been playing for 15 years, so this guy has just about seen it all. And my friend Miguel took 2nd in Super Turbo. He's like the best Chun Li in the midwest no doubt. That match was insane. he reset the brackets and lost in the very last round....and that last round was TOO fucking crazy. Here's the match.
But seriously, this tournament was pretty awesome. Small turnout but the venue was insane! It was in an abandoned mall! There were literally 3 businesses, a Kohl's, some gym thing for kids, and a single Japanese restaurant in the food court...oh I forgot, and an actual arcade. Anyways....there were Japanese cabinets in the center plaza and the food court and I got SO many games in it was insane. Played a shit ton of SF2, SF3, CVS2, Tetris GM, and also WINDJAMMERS!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|