View Single Post
Old 11.21.2008, 08:16 AM   #22
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
At any rate, DEDICATION 3 is a pretty mixtape. But I think that's Drama's fault. It reminds me of one of those 2pac or Biggie albums where they salvaged a lost verse and then added 3 minutes of someone else rapping to beef it up. The big problem being the lack of Wayne on the tape, really. There's way too much of Wayne's Young Money Millionaire's, which would have been fine had this been released as y'know, one of those like Lil Wayne & Crew tapes. The letdown is in calling it the 3rd in the DEDICATION series, where the first 2 were such highlights of Wayne.

I dn't really give a flying ass what Pfork or the Wire or some boarder who used to like 90's rap or whatever thinks or says. Wayne is a really brilliant, talented and dedicated artist. If it's cool to be indie but listen to mainstream rap and then dissassociate when dude drops a bad mixape (hello! FREE outtakes!) then I guess I'm through being cool.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|