View Single Post
Old 10.21.2017, 09:31 PM   #195
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
DJ KOZE IS GETTING READY TO RELEASE A NEW STUDIO ALBUM.

This is, in case you need reminding, the ONE thing I really, truly wanted this year in terms of electronic music. It’s been 4 years since “Amygdala,” the best electronic album of the decade, came out, and since then, all we’ve had from Mr. Koze are: a remix collection, a label complications, a DJ-Kicks volume, and the odd one-off single.

You can preview his new song, “Seeing Aliens,” in the short fashion video (ugh, I know) below:
https://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=40256

It’s only a tiny little clip, but it’s primising. You can hear the color and whimsy of the notorious KOZ all over this thing, and I can’t fucking wait to hear the whole song.

I guess chances are he won’t have the album ready before the end of the year, but still, just knowing that a proper, full-length “Amygdala” follow-up is coming is extremely heartening.

LISTEN, NERDS!!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|