View Single Post
Old 07.14.2014, 04:20 PM   #1
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I was reading the response on The Quietus to something that Aidan Moffat posted on Twitter, apparently, in regard to this song, and I've been aware of the controversy surrounding it because it's been all over the fucking place. A few things I am still not sure after reading his defense of the song is why if there are so many women backing his opinions they so often seem to stay silent and let the guys do all the big talk to the media. I was surprised to see a relatively large crowd of engaging (they asked most of the questions) women attending a Bret Easton Ellis platform a couple of years ago, but I've been wondering since where all the ones who defend this type misogyny are hiding in the daytime.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|