View Single Post
Old 12.29.2009, 06:03 AM   #20
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
It seems most of the people who genuinely hate Placebo are from England, whereas in America people either like them or have never really heard of them. Same thing goes for Therapy?...
It might be because they get reallly overplayed there in Europe. Well I can't speak for England but in France, whenever they release an album you can't tune on a radio or TV without hearing one of their songs. Well, I don't listen to the radio anymore, but I remember when Song To Say Goodbye was released, I even kind of liked it at first, but then I heard it so much (I did not listen to the radio at the time either but you could not go in a shop or something without hearing it!) that I came to really hate it.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|