View Single Post
Old 08.15.2013, 04:09 PM   #92
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, but again, Howard has worked with the Dream before, it the problem was he never really took it serious or bought into what Hakeem was teaching him. I watched Dwight Howard all last year, and a bit the year before, and he has none of the footwork that Hakeem taught Lebron and Amare. If you watch pre and post Hakeem sessions Lebron or Amare you can literally see the difference in their play in the post, and its not like they were bad in the post to begin with! Hakeem taught them how to use their size combined with new footwork to create better shots to take. Dwight? His offense is so boring he doesn't even like the pick and roll. He wants a bunch of 3 shooters around him like when he was in Orlando. Well Rockets got that, so we'll see. I'm not trying to diss, just stating what I see. Howard doesn't look like he applied anything Hakeem tried to teach him, so Hakeem can work with Dwight all he wants, but if Dwight doesn't want to implement what he is learning, than so what? See its an ego thing. Its why Andrew Bynum had TERRIBLE footwork because he was too egotistical to listen to Kareem who was his teacher for four years. Kareem actually quite the Lakers training staff because Bynum's attitude was getting so bad. It was only in 2011/12 that Bynum finally developed some footwork, and when asked by reporters what explained the visible improvement in his footwork in particular he said, "I've been really working on with my coaches, trying hard to listen to what they're teaching me." DUH! So Dwight needs to do the same

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|