Thread: Fighting...
View Single Post
Old 02.28.2009, 03:28 PM   #3
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
its not that hard, one square shot to the nose (which is the easiest shot in the book if youre even slightly trained, all you gotta do is know your opponent, throw a quick fake upper cut with youre left (or right if youre a lefty) and hell drop his left sure as shit, ands then boom, face fully exposed) should get blood flowing fairly easy. 13 year olds prolly just dont pack that kinda punch yet.

i really wish i could go back in time and beat the piss out of some of those bullies in grade school and high school. those kids who went out of thier way to make miserable kids with no friends even more miserable. people like that dont deserve to breathe fresh air. much of my pessimism and disdain for humanity was inbred when I was young and watching these poor kids get harassed by these piece of shit kids, and not doing anything. When youre little, you just never do anything because you don't wana be the one to get teased. Man, if I knew now what I knew then.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|