Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old 02.20.2010, 11:10 PM   #24
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Was very kid filled. I watched 3 (2 boys, 1 girl) 2 year olds in the early a.m. then handed them off to my girlfriend (the boys were hers and mine, the girl is her regular babysitting trade gig) to go do my radio show. had Boyd Andersson and Mukis on which was pretty jammy in an o.k. by me way. my wife had sold me use of her food stamp card so she could get booze and cigarettes, so I had a brunch of sushi and calamari salad and roasted almonds before the show. then went back to girlfriend's apartment for more children (this time with the two boys and her 9 year old daughter) which led to a walk to the Hawthorne library and visiting this church that lets people walk into this room full of free stuff called their "swap shop". incredibly sunny day. cool to be with my son so much of it. drinking wine at home and about to watch Doctor Who now, as soon as the pizza arrives.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|