View Single Post
Old 11.29.2012, 03:27 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Jerry Rice picks the Houston motherfucking Texans to meet against the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.

That would be a hard hitting Super Bowl!

Sorry, Rob I'd say there is only room for one Cinderella at this upcoming dance, and the Texans ain't quite it yet. Enjoy this head-busting year, y'all have arrived towards the top-tier, especially as the other AFC powerhouses creep towards decline. I dare say teams like Texans and Bengals are the future of the AFC, just like Falcons and Niners are the future of the NFC.

My Bowl prediction?

Ninerz-Broncos (and I HATE Peyton but for real, those dudes almost got there under Tim Tebow, let alone the way they've been playing lately, and the Niners, well shit, they just discovered they have TWO fantastic QBs)

AFC Conference game = Broncos-Ravens
NFC Conference game = Ninerz - Packers

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|