View Single Post
Old 09.26.2007, 06:49 PM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I just heard about this, don't know Vic at all, but they are playing in my town this november, tickets went onsale just today. Don't see the tour announced anywhere yet at least not on Vic's site, so i thought i spread the news here.
I've always wanted to see Silver Mount Zion / GYBE! live, this will be a great opportunity, in the small hall of the Effenaar!

They made an album together, see:
http://www.cstrecords.com/cst046.html

here's an Amazon review:

too much noise, September 24, 2007

As a fan of Vic's music I've bought this album without listening one day before the official release date in Boise while I was on holidays in the U.S.A and Canada. When I played it in my car I felt ashamed to my wife for the incredible noise on it.

I don't know why he put so much aggresive guitar noise in it; anyway it's not my cup of tea and I will trade it in.
Goodbye Vic

That's enough reason for me to buy it!

According to Effenaar's site the line-up will consist of at least:
Vic Chesnutt
Efrim Menuck (Godspeed/A Silver Mt. Zion)
Jessica Moss (A Silver Mt. Zion)
Thierry Amar (Godspeed/A Silver Mt. Zion)
Guy Picciotto (Fugazi)

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|