View Single Post
Old 06.09.2006, 01:05 PM   #24
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Cunts the lot of 'em.

Ok, so I'm being hyperbolic. The point I'm making, as I have made before, is that there is too many hyper-bland journos out there who have nothing to offer the world other than their bigoted opinions. Steven Wells' bigoted opinions are always utterly ridiculous, tasteless, impeccably written and most all, very amusing. I'd rather read someone who makes me laugh than someone who articulates their stupid, asinine opinions in an incredibly lifeless and boring fashion.

I used to write for various fanzines (none I would care to mention) and I've seen how people are influenced by the overwhelming majority of bland writers. Journos are essentially parasites on the good sense of the people (who ironically inform and pervert said 'good sense') and the sooner they are shown up as the limp johnny-come-nevers the better. All journos taken outside and shot please.

I agree that Steven Wells is a laugh and all that but we shall not forget that he is in the business of writing about music and not that of being a comedian.I don't have a problem(problem?) with him being funny and all that(that's an aspect of him that i quite like in fact),it's just that he makes all these gonzoid remarks about bands that don't actually say anything about the music at all.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|