View Single Post
Old 06.09.2006, 12:59 PM   #23
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Cunts the lot of 'em.

Ok, so I'm being hyperbolic. The point I'm making, as I have made before, is that there is too many hyper-bland journos out there who have nothing to offer the world other than their bigoted opinions. Steven Wells' bigoted opinions are always utterly ridiculous, tasteless, impeccably written and most all, very amusing. I'd rather read someone who makes me laugh than someone who articulates their stupid, asinine opinions in an incredibly lifeless and boring fashion.

I used to write for various fanzines (none I would care to mention) and I've seen how people are influenced by the overwhelming majority of bland writers. Journos are essentially parasites on the good sense of the people (who ironically inform and pervert said 'good sense') and the sooner they are shown up as the limp johnny-come-nevers the better. All journos taken outside and shot please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|