View Single Post
Old 07.03.2007, 12:46 PM   #11
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I'd like to think that within the "Hollywood" community its starting to change, albeit, slowly. Lindsay Lohan got a lot of flack for all her weightloss and I think she's since started to gain some of that back, and you got actresses like Scarlett Johansson, who I think embraces her curvy figure, and last year there was a big story about how even in fashion, some of the designers are rejecting the "heroin chic" that was prevelent in the 90's. While women who still embrace that skinny as a stick look like, oh Paris for example, is I hope not the majority's idea of sexy, while there seems to be a celebration of a curvy behind ala Jennifer Lopez, I think there needs to be a celebration of curvy hips, and curvy chests as well. Take out the "Hollywood" factor, your average lady hopefully isn't so self-concious to not embrace thier figure, be it petite or curvy, and would like to think that the 25 your old woman isn't still looking to celebrities to compare thier bodies to.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|