Thread: pengo
View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 03:38 PM   #4
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Pengo do rule, i've seen them like a dozen of times and a couple of my noise bands over the years have opened for them so we are sorta friends, they are really cool and nice dudes too, all of them! I'll never forget my band Vexer opening for them and Wolf Eyes and Emil Beauliea, 3 years ago in Buffalo at Hallwalls, the show was sparsely attended but they all were extremely loud and viscious sounding. Also they played this fest here in Buffalo last summer w/ Spencer Yeh (Burning Starcore) that is absolutely awesome! i recorded it and it maybe released... John from Pengo has a cool side project w/ his significant other called Rainbeau, Joe Tunis who plays drums runs Carbon Records...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|