View Single Post
Old 09.04.2014, 08:36 PM   #34
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Not same at all unless you said,"why was she drinking and wearing a sexy outfit in public where,pictures would be taken if she wanted it private." Also to be sure, its not strictly a womens issue, my comments are as applicable to men who take dick pics that were leaked as as women, indeed this is a gender neutral issue. Again, im not "slut shaming" as I could careless about the morality of other people and its not my place to judge. Rather this is an argument about the ontological reality that photos aren't inherently private so if people, men or women, want to keep their nudity private simply dont take the pictures!

The corollary I was making is that this is what people say in instances of unwanted street harassment or come ons in bars, or in the worst cases actual assault.wasn't really talking about photos. But the argument you are making is exactly the same and do not try to pretend it isn't.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|