View Single Post
Old 09.04.2014, 03:47 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Dead battery, me thinks thou dost project too much. I havent seen these pictures and im not trying to make any moral arguments against them. Im not a prude. What im making is an ontological argument similar to whay demonrail summarizes bellow, that if you take these pics and what is riskier upload them somewhere that is he riak
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, which is why I lock my front door at night. If I didn't, I'd be as stupid as the person who isn't careful with pics taken of themselves they may not want the public to see. It's not taking responsibility away from the thief; it's just saying don't be naive.
Thank you, a voice of reason

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|