View Single Post
Old 10.31.2011, 09:11 PM   #6
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
same here for me. Decent band but I never got what the big deal was about them.

That's funny.

The thing that first drew me to the Lips was their "LSD" image. I thought it was really interesting and that their album art was so cool and colorful.

I guess it's a love'em or hate'em thing... or a "I get it" or a "I just don't get it" kind of thing. I get it. I dig their whole deal. Image, sound, look. I even like their fans. Lips fans are interesting. They're like Phish fans in a way, but they've got a little bit of punk in them, and many have a sense of humor. I've met a lot of really cool people at Lips shows.

I guess this wouldn't be a bad time to say that I've followed the band on two tours and seen them, like, jesus... I actually don't know how many times. But I can say Lips fan's aren't stingy with their drugs. And it's not all LSD and mushrooms. I've seen some seriously fucked shit at Lips shows.

But they're good to their fans, approachable, and always put their all into the show. They're good natured and non-pretentious, believe it or not.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|