View Single Post
Old 09.08.2014, 12:01 PM   #1722
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Seriously? That sounds like one of the best ways one could possibly spend a week. Few bands could announce something like that and have it actually sound like a good idea. For Kraftwerk, I'd bloody well go though. Every night.
This is what they'll be doing:(apologies for the not translating the days, you'll get the drift and get to learn some Dutch along the way). Tickets are 65 Euro each, sales start this Saturday.

Bloody expensive if you would like to see them all. If you're able to get tickets, it will probably be a big mess. They are not selling a passe-partout for all dates. And then comes the parking costs which would be like 25 Euros per night as well... so not for me. But I don't really like them anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
where you seeing the Yob at? They're locals here in Or

This was in Utrecht (Netherlands) last week and they were awesome. I'll write a quick review in the other thread lateron.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|