View Single Post
Old 08.05.2007, 01:25 PM   #1
Kallisti23chaos
children of satan

Kallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's asses
What a fucking drag it was.I went to the Blonde Redhead show last night in Cleveland at the house of blues... they had some sorry opening band, which i didn't know about-so Redhead came on stage about 11:00. BUT
i was about 10-15 feet from the stage and there is this fucking guy in front and center of the crowd with his 4 year old kid on his shoulders.It blocked everyones view and you could tell the band just wasn't into it at all. they kept staring at this kid on his fuked up dad's shoulders. then she kept saying things to him after every song like "Is he going to be alrite"? he said "oh yeah he has ear plugs in".like it made a fucking difference.... then after the next song she asked again is he ok ? oh yeah find-although he was ruinining everybody's view of the stage. Then after another song she says to him "You have him going on the right track, being at a nite club at 11:00. then after another song she says to him "what else does he like to do ?" She was just totally focused on this fuked up guy with his 4 year kid on his shoulders. She was into it at all. And the band might as well been dead. So i tried to move out of the direct path of this kid and his fuked up father ( who was front and center) so i move to the side and this guy his holding a little girl that might of been 3 years old at best. just a little thing at a bar at 11:00 with musick pounding in her ears. so no smoking cigs for me and especially no dope with this 3 year old two feet from me. It was a real drag. i have no problem with people bringing their kids to a show if its a day show or an all day outside event, but this was ridiculous. In total i saw 5 little kids there. That band don't want to rock out to 5 year olds. they wanted to play for the people who know and are there for the musick.
it was a real drag .. what a waste of money. probably the worst show, i've ever been to. small crowd, everyone was frustrated with these kids. That father would of felt really bad if someone were to bump him and drop his kid off his shoulders and split his head open. No 5 year olds should be at a bar at 11:00..plus he was in all my pictures(it seemed like)......Worst show ever... becuz of these stupid parents..
worst show ever and a waste of money. drag..