View Single Post
Old 02.26.2016, 08:01 AM   #9
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
The big unanswered question in everyone's mind is: "Are his poll numbers high because he's an amusing celebrity or because people actually intend to vote for him?" Who knows.

Here's what he's got going for him: Trump's voting record as an elected official is perfect. He's never once voted on a bill which anyone can possibly object to, for the simple fact that he's never cast one. He's pure as snow. Plays by his own rules.

I can't believe that in 2004, a promising Howard Dean had to close down his campaign because he shouted "Yee haw" when he won a primary, Iowa I think. He was seen as too unstable because of that brief, excited outburst.

Trump could yell "Yee haw," cut the head off a Mexican baby, call Oprah an uppity nigger, call the soldiers a bunch of pussies, and still have a political life. All bets are off. And I thought the mold was broken when a presidential election was won by a bi-racial first-term senator with a middle name resembling Iraq's former leader. Child's play. We're deep into uncharted territory. No one has any idea what's going on.

Enjoy the ride.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|