View Single Post
Old 05.12.2017, 09:11 AM   #48720
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Sev, you never did hear their white album from last year huh? Even as an obsesso, I think it's their strongest album in a long long time.

Whaaaaat??? No bra, I listened to it, like, within an hour of your asking me to listen to it!

I swear! I'm pretty sure we even talked about it on the board. I remember I was giving you shit about it (playfully) and you told me I should check it out because I like their first two albums and thought EWBAITE was so so, so I put that shit on Apple Music like right then and there. I think I was actually on lunch and sitting in my car, and I put the alibum on while I ate.

I did the same thing when louder asked me to give Earl's I Don't Like Shit... another listen. I did it, literally, as soon as I possibly could.

Can't believe you'd forget this stuff man.

This (my own selflessness, willingness to re-evaluate things at other people's requests and overall awesomeness as a friend) is one of the reasons why it makes me want to HANG MYSELF FROM A CEILING FAN when you put off listening to the new Kendrick Lamar album for like a month. Dude-yo! Or when louder seemed to have absolutely made up his mind that TLOP was shit, despite my efforts to bully him into adopting my perspective, and my *endless* dissertations on how and why it was, in fact, dope AF.

(The TLOP/louder thing was ultimately just hilarious, obviously, and a huge win for me, because 9 months later louder declared that it was beautiful and made him cry and it ended up being his favorite album of the year. Baaaahahahaha!!!! Could have saved himself some time if he'd just heeded to my words for, like, ALL OF 2016. Hahahaha!)

Now I am in a goofy mood because I slept a FUCKLOAD and then drank a keg of coffee.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|