View Single Post
Old 05.12.2017, 07:16 AM   #48718
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Sorry man. I promise I'm trying to be funny and I just sound like a dick.

I'm so so so tired right now.

You're my bro and I don't care if you listen to stuff that I don't like. Don't care a bit. Actually makes me want to re-listen to that Blue Album bonus disc. "Jamie" is a damn good song.

I didn't think you were being a dick. I got what you meant. "Why be a music nerd if you're going to just like what everyone else says is good?" right? And I agree. Whatever. I like stuff you don't. You like stuff I don't. It really doesn't matter.

Binaural was apparently some huge hit for PJ, sales-wise. Which is kind of weird to me. I don't remember anything here being a big hit single or anything. Maybe it's just because they would have been riding high after "Last Kiss" around this time? Anyway, I think Binaural is just good. There's nothing wrong with it. Nothing I dislike. But it's pretty safe sounding for the most part. Just kind of sounds like PJ making a 'classic rock' album. I can't really say anything bad about it, but I am reminded why I don't revisit it often.