View Single Post
Old 05.11.2017, 08:45 PM   #48714
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
NR - I went to the store to but a bunch of albums in 2007. Zeitgeist was not one of them. In fact, I've only met one person in my life (aside from you) who has ever even mentioned it. She was a co-worker when it came out, and she was very excited. Waxed philosophical about SP like they were Bob goddamn Dylan. I felt bad for her.

Thanks for reminding me that Corgan is on my face punch list though. I've been zeroed in on Drake, Trump and Jared Leto. My list is getting bigger than I ever intended it to be.

Vitality totally has its moments though. It's the best Pearl Jam album even though it has some sick-ass shit on it. I LOVED it in '95.

It kinda boggles my mind that you listen to so much Weezer and SP, but mad love bro. Mad love. A music fan without balls is not a music fan. Unless it's a girl. I've been working for 14 hours and have no brain juice left for clever-type-stuff, but you get my meaning.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|