View Single Post
Old 05.08.2010, 04:35 AM   #9
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Oh boy, a Wii/penis joke.

The difference between davenotdead and amerikangod is that the latter is entertaining and typically unpredictable when talking about penises.

Wow, what is it with you and "predictable"..... the only thing predictable about this whole forum is you constantly popping up reminding people how "predictable" they are. Is it possible that you are so evolved and insightful that with your ability to predict posters remarks... that you no longer need to waste your prestigious time and intellect here?

It was mildly amusing when you spludged all over some random comment I made, pegging me as something predictable, tow-the-line something or whatever.... assuming you were having a random douchbag moment, but you don't quit. What's most amusing is that for every single smart-ass remark you ill-advisedly throw out at posters, it's undeniably a direct reflection of yourself..... like you can only see people for how you see yourself.... which is pretty pathetic. It's like watching an episode of Jerry Springer with a bunch of overweight ladies calling each other "fat bitches".

It's like you've got issue's with your own short-comings and certain mundaneness and take every little opportunity to snap at others. smooth!

In case there is any confusion, I assure you, you are neither more interesting or amusing than any other poster in here.... spare your douchery.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|