View Single Post
Old 04.12.2010, 07:38 AM   #76
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
except that what i said is a fact not a theory. peadophiles do search for opportunities to fulfill their fetish deliberately, just do a little research and you will find it. I think there was a documentary that illustrated it quite well, something about friedman.

none of us know the extent of child or sexual abuse in the church, one can only imagine from things we hear. But bear in mind we don't know the extent of child abuse in schools, hospitals, and homes. Fact is it happens more often whitin family, and for that reason is not often reported. So to say it happens more in the church than anywhere else is naive.

it could be that the church doesn't do much to punish them, but aren't they regular citizens that can be considered criminally responsible? it is a crime and it is a matter that has to be dealt with involving the police and law, a church is not the appropriate institution to punish.

We can agree fully on this matter. The home is one of the most dangerous places for a child in some cases. These so called priests are making a mockery of God, and should be punished as any other citizen would in the same circumstance.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|