View Single Post
Old 08.29.2015, 07:01 PM   #19
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Apology not necessary, Severian. I didn't take it badly. I was justly criticizing myself for being too much in my own comfort zone at times. That doesn't mean I have to like everything that Music Choice or anyone else calls "indie". But for awhile I've been trying to seek out music beyond new releases by old favorites, or bands that conform to my usual interests. All in all, the MC "Indie" channel had more misses than hits (maybe that's why I was nodding off!). But Warpaint sounded like they might merit further investigation, and I'll certainly check their earlier stuff out.

I really love your Sufjan Stevens description: "the super insane hyper Christian Kanye West of indie pop". That alone deserves some reputation!
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|