View Single Post
Old 03.05.2015, 06:51 PM   #235
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
BTW, as a divorced man who fell out of love with his wife, but DID NOT cheat on her, the passages detailing Thurston were like reading a mirror-universe, reverse version of what I went through, and it made me very glad that I never lost my respect for my ex-wife enough to do what he did.

I love you Kim.

I never lost respect for my exwife either.. we just became different people because we were too young. Indeed i still love her and we're still distant but sincere friends and now we are sucj different people that its amazing we were together for several years as it is! We just had this deeper connection that transcended our differences and allowed the compliment each other until we just grew too far appart for our love and connection to bridge the gap. In all reality it worked out better for both of us and today we're mutually proud of the people we've vecome. I can only hope kim and thurston can keep their friendship too, they were married for longer then many of my friends even have been alive and so surely they also had a deeper connection worth somewhat preserving when the dust finally settles.. cheating and adultery SUCK and are PAINFUL but they also are just reflections of people's inward shift and so the severing would have been inevitable regardless

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|